Please contact the Editor if you wish to contribute to future issues of Re: or have a particular idea for an article.
Researchers are as valuable to the magazine as writers. Photographers who know what they are doing are like gold-dust.
Re: is produced to a professional standard. Copy, images or ideas that are not up to scratch will, sadly, not be used.
Writing is a tough craft. Most of the work is done to a brief, with strict word limits and agreed deadlines. There is some scope for ad hoc proposals and serendipity.
Re: is published just twice a year. That means that there may be a time lag between delivering in an idea or a piece of copy and seeing it fully realised.
Everyone is busy, but the group of contributors is wide enough to allow the Editor to plan content without setting unreasonable deadlines.
Which of these areas are you knowledgeable in?
- the arts (poetry, music, fine art, photography, design, novels)
- sport (running, cycling, sailing, rugby, football)
- gardening (flowers, vegs, herbs, design)
- style and fashion
- health and well-being
- the environment (green, built environment, architecture, design)
- law, philosophy, history
- science, technology
- food (cooking, restaurants)
- any other area of special interest
- any area of professional interest
Re: celebrates diversity – of people, cultures, talents, knowledge, enthusiasms, viewpoints, lives. It contains regular columns, feature articles, photo essays and (non-commercial) advertising, and it reflects issues and areas of interest to our international readership.
At its core is the proposition: We look out, not in.