"We use them for their global footprint and for their commitment to understanding the different parts of our organisation, making connections between them and delivering opportunities; that is essential, and they do it well."
"Their fast response times and commercial advice are the key things for us."
Chambers Asia Pacific, 2016
Our team is recognised throughout the market for our outstanding expertise in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region: we have advised on some of the largest and most complex deals in the region. Our clients are varied, ranging from international corporates to financial institutions, including both purchasers and targets.
All aspects of your transaction can be managed by our team, including the regulatory implications, drafting and negotiating all relevant transaction documents, undertaking all project management, and due diligence.
Our intricate understanding of the Takeovers Panel’s policies and processes sets us apart in the area of public acquisitions. Members of our team either sit on or have been seconded to the Takeovers Panel.
Whether your transaction is domestic or cross-border, we offer our clients the advantage of our global reach and fully integrated expertise from our offices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Canada, Africa and the Middle East.
We offer you:
- award-winning practice, globally and throughout Australasia
- a unique insight into the Takeovers Panel’s policies and processes through our lawyers who are part of the Panel itself
- practical and commercial advice with good cost control
- strong relationships with major investment banks and financiers
- innovative solutions built to achieve your objectives.