We advise large pharmaceuticals, biotech companies, medical devices, established companies and start-ups and the financial institutions that invest and finance them.
The ongoing advancement of the pharmaceuticals and life sciences sector relies on its potential to attract capital, which in turn relies on the availability of funds in the public markets, providing exit points for investors. Also important is the ability to execute on licensing and development opportunities.
Our expert lawyers can advise you on regulatory requirements, clinical trial and research arrangements licensing, distribution and marketing agreements, venture capital and other forms of investment and fundraising, pricing and reimbursement, advertising and promotion, and product liability and recall.
We are able to assist with early stage product development, commercialisation, intellectual property and ongoing marketing.
We offer you:
- advice on complying with regulatory obligations including various codes applicable to promotion
- extensive knowledge of the pricing and reimbursement regimes applicable in Australia
- detailed understanding of the marketing and distribution networks and practices that prevail in the market place
- industry specific experience and dedicated resources to assist companies in market or moving though to market
- global coverage to support businesses operating or expanding into emerging markets