Our global transport practice comprises 400 lawyers who deliver in-depth knowledge of the global aviation, rail and shipping industries. As one of the leading full-service legal practices in the transport sector, we provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of how the aviation, rail and shipping industries operate on a local and global scale.
We have a longstanding track record of innovation in the transport sector, with world-class asset finance lawyers experienced in all forms of finance and leasing structures, dispute resolution and litigation specialists with knowledge of all forms of court and arbitration forums, and a corporate capability spanning M&A, private equity, joint ventures, strategic alliances and other forms of cooperation. This enables us to work with clients in charting the way ahead for the transport sector.
- One of the few transport practices able to advise on all aspects of the aviation, rail and shipping industries.
- An extensive track record advising on some of the most complex and sophisticated legal matters across the transport sector.
- Close collaboration with Norton Rose Fulbright lawyers in energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; financial institutions; and technology, enabling us to provide support on any issues affecting our transport clients.
- World class asset finance lawyers in every major financial centre.
- A global dispute resolution team practiced in advising on multi-jurisdictional litigation.
- Focused knowledge of sustainability, climate change, carbon finance, airports, ports, light rail, environmental, planning and health and safety.