Jenya Hammond's practice focuses on general corporate and commercial matters, as well as infrastructure and construction projects.
In her corporate and commercial work, Ms. Hammond advises clients on a variety of business transactions, including acquisitions, the formation and structuring of businesses, and corporate reorganizations. She assists public bodies, private companies and health authorities with negotiating and drafting all types of commercial contracts.
Her infrastructure practice includes drafting, negotiating and implementing contracts for all types of infrastructure and construction projects across a range of project delivery models, including public-private partnerships. She regularly advises owners and bidders on RFP and other procurement processes, including structuring procurements, drafting procurement documents and evaluating submissions.
- J.D., University of British Columbia, 2011
- B.A., University of Victoria, 2005
Ms. Hammond has acted in the following matters:
- Capital Regional District Core Area Wastewater Treatment Program
- Lions Gate Secondary Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Northeast Anthony Henday Drive Project
- Saskatchewan Hospital North Battleford - Integrated Corrections Facility
- City of Richmond – various capital projects
- Swift Current Long-Term Care Centre Project
- RCMP E Division Headquarters Project
- North Island Hospitals Project
- Pan Am Games Stadia & Velodrome Project
- BC Housing SRO Renewal Initiative Project
Rankings and recognitions
- International Financial Law Review 1000, Canada: Project development; Project finance (Rising Star), 2019
Memberships and activities
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia