Pierre-Paul Henrie practises corporate and commercial law, with particular emphasis on matters relating to project financings, private placements, secured lending transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, technology contracting, licensing and technology-related transactions.
Mr. Henrie also acts for several companies providing advice to their boards of directors on issues such as directors and officers’ liability, board governance, and compliance with and interpretation of applicable statutes and regulations. He is fluently bilingual and practises in both English and French.
Year of call
LL.B., University of Ottawa, 1991
B.Soc.Sc., University of Ottawa, 1988
B.Sc., University of Ottawa, 1987
- "NPO Corporations Act & Privacy Legislation Update: A State of Change," Ottawa, April 24, 2012.
Rankings and recognitions
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2013 - Banking and Finance, Information Technology Law and Technology Law
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2012 - Information Technology Law
Memberships and activities
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Regroupement des gens d’affaires
The new Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (the Act), which replaces the Canada Corporations Act (the CCA), is expected to come fully into force within the ne....
Virtually all existing federal not-for-profit corporations are incorporated under, and subject to, Part II of the Canada Corporations Act. This legislation has n....
Norton Rose Canada is a founding sponsor of UNTETHER.talks, a two-day mobile summit in Toronto from June 26-27, 2012.