“Particularly well versed in issues pertaining to the oil and gas sector, advising on oilfield services, offtake arrangements, farm-outs and project development.” Chambers Asia Pacific, Projects and Energy - Indonesia, 2015
Our Indonesian oil and gas practice is an integrated part of our global team. Our lawyers provide high quality and commercial legal advice on upstream operations, offshore production, gas commercialisation (via LNG and pipeline projects), downstream facilities, supply and trading, and on project, reserves-based and asset financings.
We are particularly experienced in upstream acquisitions and divestments and regularly provide clients with corporate advisory services for upstream concerns. Our leading dispute resolution practice has extensive oil and gas experience.
Our areas of work include
- oil and gas exploration and production
- refining, transportation and marketing of petroleum products
- oil, gas, and product pipelines, terminals and storage facilities
- LNG plants and facilities
- gas processing and gathering facilities
- petrochemical plants and facilities
- oil and gas field services.