Regeneration schemes are part of the continuing cycle of development and renewal of derelict sites, rundown housing and former centres of industry and commerce.
This is the fourth in a series of short briefing notes identifying key issues for discussion when agreeing commercial terms for a hotel management agreement.
Our real estate practice in Italy comprises highly experienced professionals who provide top quality, commercially aware advice in all areas of real estate. Our multidisciplinary team combines lawyers with experience in banking and finance, corporate, tax, dispute resolution and litigation, debt capital markets and securitisation, environment, health and safety and planning.
Our clients include banks and financial institutions, project managers, real estate developers, construction companies, public entities and industrial companies of all sizes. We also work for a number of prominent real estate funds and financial advisers.
Corporates and financial institutions in the real estate sector are increasingly looking for strategic and transactional support on a cross-border basis. Working in collaboration with our real estate lawyers throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East, we are one of the few global legal practices in Italy able to deliver a full business law service across all real estate matters worldwide.
Our areas of work include
- acquisitions and disposals
- commercial leasing
- dispute resolution and litigation
- environment, safety and planning
- land use regulation
- leisure industry (hotels, resorts)
- medical facilities and healthcare
- property management
- real estate financing
- real estate funds, establishment and investment
- residential developments and projects
- restructuring and insolvency and retail
- shopping centre acquisition, development, investment and management
- sport facilities development