Norton Rose Fulbright and the NSW Government are pleased to offer you a rare opportunity to hear from some of the leading voices in US fintech.
You will hear what is happening in fintech outside Australia and learn what works and what doesn't work on a global scale.
- Andy Tsao, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank, California
- Angus Champion de Crespigny, Senior Manager, EY, New York
- Sheel Mohnot, Partner, 500 Startups, California
- Ricardo Correia, R3CEV, New York
- Nick Abrahams, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright and author of new book Digital Disruption in Australia.
We look forward to seeing you at this remarkable event.
Wednesday June 1, 2016
Breakfast will be served on arrival
Norton Rose Fulbright
Level 18, Grosvenor Place
225 George Street, Sydney
For further information, please contact:
Tel +61 2 9330 858