On the June 23, 2016 the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. The significant consequences for many businesses are already starting to emerge. While the departure process will take several years, planning should start immediately to identify the risks and opportunities that this development may bring.
Please join Norton Rose Fulbright on Friday July 8, 2016 for a panel discussion as we discuss the key implications of Brexit.
- Donald Dinnie, Managing Partner, South Africa - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Martin Coleman, Global Co-head of Regulation and Investigations - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Marelise van der Westhuizen, Head of Regulation and Investigations, South Africa - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Key legal and regulatory implications of Brexit
- Financial and economic aspects of Brexit
- Interesting insights gleaned from key clients of the firm post-Brexit
- The impact of Brexit on South Africa – British relations
- Interactive Q&As - Please submit your questions here.
|07:30 - 08:00
||Registration and breakfast
|08:00 - 09:00