Blockchain is set to be a major disruptive technology in the financial services sector. Risk & Regulation continues to be the #1 concern of all in-house counsel.
We are delighted to invite you to our annual half-day Financial Institutions Symposium.
This will be a half-day seminar focusing on current ‘Risks & Disruptors’ in the global technology and regulatory environment as they affect Financial Institutions in Australia.
We will be joined by a number of high-profile industry leaders and legal experts from across the globe who will offer their unique insights on the following topics:
- Blockchain – how it is currently being implemented and regulated in the financial services industry
- Global regulation – latest developments and the use of technology to disrupt misconduct
- FinTech and RegTech – the untested commercial, legal and regulatory risks
- Mike Ward, APAC Product Lead, R3 CEV
- Cathie Armour, ASIC Commissioner
- Dilip Rao, Managing Director (Asia-Pacific), Ripple
Norton Rose Fulbright:
- Nick Abrahams, Partner, Sydney
- Grant Bonner, Partner, Sydney
- Michael Edney, Partner, Washington, DC
- Zein El Hassan, Partner, Sydney
- Tricia Hobson, Global Vice Chair; Chair, Australia; Partner, Sydney
- Tessa Hoser, Consultant, Sydney
- Chris Redden, Partner, Head of Financial Institutions, Sydney
- Chris Warren-Smith, Partner, London
- Roger Wilkins, Senior Advisor, Sydney
For more information on the annual Financial Institution Symposium, please contact:
Tel +61 9330 8015