Please join us at our Funds and Private Equity Academy.
With Brexit negotiations underway, the UK and the EU may well have less than two years to agree on the terms of the UK withdrawal and of a new ambitious and comprehensive partnership. A new trade relationship, which will no doubt be one of the main components of the new framework, will bring changes for both sides of the channel and could affect the way businesses operate and perform.
This seminar will feature a short presentation on possible scenarios and the consequences for investors, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session.
Topics will include
- risks and opportunities within different Brexit negotiating scenarios;
- the main legal and regulatory challenges for businesses;
- transitional arrangements;
- the consequences of no deal and falling back on trading on WTO terms only.
- Tim Hames, Director General - British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association
- William Bain, Policy Advisor - Europe and International, British Retail Consortium
- Other panellists to be confirmed
For more information contact Rebecca Haynes.