Please join Murer Consultants and Norton Rose Fulbright for a webinar designed to help legal counsel, Directors of Pharmacy, and 340B administrators successfully manage 340B compliance, risk and program improvement.
Our nationally-recognized presenters offer a unique program, including informed discussion and case studies tailored to legal counsel who are tasked with oversight of their hospitals' 340B programs, as well as the pharmacy staff who manage it. This seminar will provide you with the resources necessary to succeed in these roles.
Topics for discussion include:
- Evolving HRSA audits: What to expect from the new firm conducting HRSA audits (hint: expertise)
- Medicaid billing and 340B: Unraveling the idiosyncrasies of each state's Medicaid FFS and MCO 340B billing requirements
- Responding to formal inquiries: How should hospitals respond when a drug manufacturer contacts them
- 340B operational management: Establishing a 340B-compliant and operationally-efficient reporting structure
- Internal auditing: Identifying 340B concerns before they become issues
- Vendor oversight: General Counsel's responsibilities to manage and negotiate 340B split-billing software vendor contracts
- Preparing for a HRSA examination: The General Counsel's role during a HRSA audit
- Self-reporting: How to identify and address potential compliance issues and deciding when to report to HRSA