What does your voice say about you? Do you speak “to” or “at” your listeners? Do you sound interesting and interested? Can you keep your voice calm and controlled in various business speaking situations?
This workshop examines how to find your assertive voice, control your nerves and speak with clarity, conviction and confidence.
By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Free excess tension to promote vocal relaxation
- Adopt an upright and supportive posture
- Breathe fully and freely to sustain your voice
- Project your voice to reach your listeners
- Sound interesting through the use of appropriate vocal variety and emphasis
For further information, please contact Francesca Whitehouse.