The rate of digital transformation of financial services is accelerating. Machine learning, trust/identity, machine-to-machine transactions, and quantum security technology are only a few examples of the innovations that are driving change.
- Many FinTech technologies are breaking down data silos and launching a ‘data gold rush’, using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Others are building financial services organizations that look dramatically different from today’s market leaders and which are built upon exponential technologies, embracing radical innovation.
Join us Wednesday, December 6, 2017 when our industry-leading panelists will discuss the vision and execution strategies for FinTechs today, and what the financial services landscape may look like in ten years.
- What will this mean for consumers?
- What will this mean for banks – and the value of their networks and data?
- Eric Arnold, CEO, Planswell
- Andrew Graham, CEO, Borrowell
- Miro Pavletic, CEO, Stack
- Jane Caskey, Global Head of Risk Advisory, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Anthony de Fazekas, Partner, Head of Technology and Innovation Canada, Norton Rose Fulbright
7:00 - 7:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
7:30 - 9:30 a.m. Main session
For more information, please contact the events team.