On Tuesday, 6 February 2018, the Norton Rose Fulbright Cape Town office will host an interactive panel discussion with mining and energy industry thought leaders and partners from the Firm’s global mining and resources team.
The focus will be on the new commodities boom and its drivers, exploring the new energy revolution and the role played by the mining industry.
Our panellists will provide introductory perspectives and debate key issues with active audience participation
- Georg Kahle, Mining industry group leader, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Sebastien Ansel, CFO, Shalina Resources (DRC)
- Dr Sharon Blair - Founder and CEO of Hyplat, South Africa/Global
- Ruli Diseko, Founder and CEO, Thakadu Group of companies
- Tshepiso Kadiaka – Deputy Director: Mining Equipment at the Department of Trade and Industry
- Tony Harwood - Founder and CEO of Montero mining South Africa/Global
- Sue Brighton - Head of Mining GGG Zimbabwe Norton Rose Fulbright alliance office: Zimbabwe
- Kobus van der Wath, Founder, Axis Group International & MD, The Beijing Axis
- Martin McCann, Global Head of Business, Norton Rose Fulbright
For more information contact: Lesego Maela Tel +27 113013454