The Global employment law guide is designed to provide our clients throughout the world with an important tool to help asses and compare HR risk and compliance in the areas in which they operate. Our new online interactive guide provides a practical overview of employment and labour legislation across 28 jurisdictions around the world with the intention to expand our coverage in future editions.
With more organisations growing their global footprint there is a greater need now to consider employment and labour laws across multiple jurisdictions. As businesses expand and people move around the globe it is essential for organisations to know, understand and comply with these laws. This not only maintains a culture that attracts, retains and motivates talent, but also protects your business against unnecessary risk, whether legal, financial or reputational.
This interactive guide enables you to:
- Navigate a map of the globe selecting the jurisdiction/s you wish to read about.
- Create and customise your own comparative reports
- Opt to receive email alerts when the laws change in the jurisdictions of your choice
To access the online guide, please register now.
- Statutory obligations
- Employment contracts
- Termination of employment
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Workplace health and safety
- Industrial relations/collective labour law
- Transfer of business
- Foreign employees and immigration
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States