On Thursday, October 5, Norton Rose Fulbright hosted Vision 2017 – Montreal, a half-day professional development forum for senior and middle management executives in law and finance as well as in intellectual property and human resources.
Our keynote speakers, The Right Honourable Brian Mulroney and Mr. Raymond Bachand, discussed issues surrounding major trade agreements and their implications on priorities.
For this second annual seminar on the topic of Navigating the changing economic climate, attendees were invited to design their own program by choosing from our six conferences:
- A1 Judicious use of artificial intelligence in your business Slides*
- B1 Flexible individual employment contracts in this era of economic upheaval Slides*
- C1 Corporate democracy and shareholder engagement: the long-term view Slides
- A2 Tax risk management: ethics, governance, transparency Slides*
- B2 Crisis management strategy: Preventing, preparing and reacting when your reputation is at risk Slides*
- C2 Cross-border relations with the U.S. giant in uncertain times Slides
* Available in French only.