Norton Rose Fulbright Canada is pleased to announce that 135 of its lawyers have been ranked in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada, a peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. Norton Rose Fulbright’s ranked lawyers are from all five Canadian offices and across all six of our key industry sectors.
In addition, 17 partners were recognized as a Best Lawyers prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” in the following categories:
- Jean R. Allard - Workers' Compensation Law - Montreal
- Jean G. Bertrand - Director and Officer Liability - Montreal
- Pierre Bienvenu - Alternative Dispute Resolution - Montreal
- Richard P. Borden - Project Finance - Calgary
- Claude Brunet - Intellectual Property Law - Montreal
- Robert J. Engbloom - Corporate Law - Calgary
- Éric Hardy - Personal Injury Litigation - Quebec City
- Pierre-Paul Henrie - Information Technology Law - Ottawa
- William Hesler - Product Liability Law - Montreal
- Kevin E. Johnson - Mergers & Acquisitions Law - Calgary
- Anne L. Kirker - Appellate Practice - Calgary
- Olivier F. Kott - Construction Law - Montreal
- Wilfrid Lefebvre - Tax Law - Montreal
- Claude Marchand - Insolvency and Financial Restructuring - Quebec City
- Andrew Pritchard - Banking & Finance - Ottawa
- Stephen G. Raby - Real Estate Law - Calgary
- Judith Robinson - Biotechnology Law - Montreal
For further information please contact:
Peter Zvanitajs, public relations manager
Tel: +1 416 216 1871; Mob: +1 416 553 5789
Elisabeth Besson, senior public relations advisor
Tel: +1 514 847 4349; Mob: +1 514 688 0876
Notes for editors:
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global legal practice. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3800 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
For more information about Norton Rose Fulbright, see nortonrosefulbright.com/legal-notices.
Law around the world