Infrastructure law is one of our international key strengths. Major multinational corporates, commercial banks, government bodies, ECAs, and multilaterals, rely on our global infrastructure team for its wide range of experience, innovative approach and unprecedented capability. Our varied client base has enabled us to develop a deep insight into many of the world’s leading infrastructure projects and has allowed us to build a reputation for completing complex projects within challenging deadlines.
We offer a global team comprising lawyers based in our offices throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. We have long standing experience in the infrastructure industry and have completed projects throughout the world. Many of our lawyers have spent time on secondment with leading infrastructure players across the globe and understand the complexity of your business and the range of specific requirements needed to succeed in the industry.
- intimate knowledge of your industry sector.
- a global track record and resources.
- experience across the transactional infrastructure spectrum.
- considerable emerging markets experience.
Our areas of work include
- PPP concessions
- construction and operation contracts
- finance and security documents
- infrastructure asset acquisitions and disposal
- real estate
- public procurement
- dispute resolution
- infrastructure funds and secondary markets
- construction and engineering.
Awards and accolades
- Projects, energy and natural resources: Firm of the year – Legal 500 UK 2014 Awards
- Infrastructure Projects Team of the Year 2013, The Lawyer
- Deals of the Year Europe Awards 2012: European Ports Deal of the Year, Project Finance Magazine
- Middle East and Africa Infra Deal of the Year 2012, Project Finance International Awards