Celeste Feick is a civil litigation lawyer who has assisted clients with a wide variety of matters, including shareholder disputes, contract disputes and professional liability claims.
After summering in our Calgary office in 2014, Celeste articled with us in 2015 and clerked with the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench in Calgary in 2016. Upon graduation from law school in 2015, she received the William A. McGillivray Gold Medal in Law.
Prior to beginning her law articles, Celeste spent five years working as an economist for a major oil and gas company.
J.D., University of Calgary, 2015
M.A., Queen's University, 2007
B.A., University of Calgary, 2006
Rankings and recognitions
- William A. McGillivray Gold Medal in Law, University of Calgary, 2015
- Dean's List, University of Calgary, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Fraser Milner Casgrain Prize in Environmental Law, University of Calgary
- Merv Leitch, Q.C. Scholarship, University of Calgary, 2013, 2014
- W. Bernie Kelly, Q.C. Scholarship, University of Calgary
- Miller Thompson LLP Legal Ethics Prize, University of Calgary
- Karl Gurevitch Real Property Award, University of Calgary
- Elizabeth Brisco Scholarship, University of Calgary
- Morgan Brown Scholarship, Queen's University
Memberships and activities
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Calgary Bar Association
On June 1, the Supreme Court of Canada released its long-awaited judgment in Groia v Law Society of Upper Canada. .
June 07, 2018