Kevin Arkwright is a construction and infrastructure lawyer based in Sydney. He focuses on the area of contracts, particularly relating to infrastructure, engineering and construction projects.
In recent years Kevin has been involved in over AU$40bn worth of major infrastructure, PPP and other projects, in many industry sectors, including:
- PPP road and rail (including rollingstock) projects
- power stations projects
- social infrastructure including hospitals, schools and prisons
- commercial/residential developments
- major Commonwealth government projects across Australia
- overseas mining projects
- telecommunications projects
- major equipment supply contracts
- operation and maintenance contracts.
Kevin is involved in the negotiation, preparation and review of tender and contract documentation for private sector and government organisations. Kevin also deals with tender process and the administration of contracts, as well as operation and maintenance contracts and consultancy services.
Kevin has a unique perspective on what it takes to get a deal done - having acted over the years for Commonwealth, State and local governments, as well as consortia, developers, private sector principals, contractors, operators, consultants and financiers.