Paolo Daviddi is a corporate lawyer based in Milan. He focuses on equity capital markets, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures. His practice also covers general corporate and commercial law advising and real estate.
Paolo’s work crosses over numerous industry sectors. He frequently works with the Bank of Italy and CONSOB. His clients include Italian and international listed companies and private companies, as well as banks and other financial institutions.
Paolo read law at the Università degli Studi di Milano and qualified as an Italian avvocato in 1992.
He is a native Italian speaker and he is fluent in English.
Selected client work
- advised Matica System, an Italian company active in the design, manufacture and marketing of systems for the personalization and issuance of cards and security documents such as passports, credit cards and identification cards, on a dedicated capital increase amounting to approximately €10 million. The new shares were subscribed by Xenon Private Equity.
- advised India's Elgi Equipments Ltd (EEL) on the acquisition of the Italian company, Rotair SpA, through a 100 per cent owned subsidiary incorporated in Italy, Elgi Compressors Italy Srl. Rotair SpA is located in Northern Italy and is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of a range of compressors and allied products for the construction and industrial sectors.
- advised SEM Sorgenti Emiliane Modena S.p.A., a company engaged in the bottling, production and distribution of mineral water and soft drinks, on its IPO and listing on Borsa Italiana’s Mercato Telematico Azionario (“MTA”)- STAR sector.
- advised Bioera S.p.A., a company engaged in the production and commercialisation of food, herbal products and natural cosmetics on a capital increase project in the context of a financial restructuring of the company and on admission for trading of ordinary shares on Borsa Italiana’s MTA.
- advised Giovanni Crespi S.p.A., a company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of synthetic materials, polyurethane foam resins and non-woven fabrics, on a capital increase project in the context of a larger financial restructuring of the company and on admission for trading of ordinary shares on Borsa Italiana’s MTA.
- advised TerniEnergia, a company active in the renewable energy sector, in the context of its capital increase project and on admission for trading of ordinary shares on Borsa Italiana’s MTA; the transaction included an international private placement under Regulation S.
- advised Permuda S.p.A., a listed shipping company based in Genoa, on a capital increase project and on admission for trading of ordinary shares on Borsa Italiana’s MTA.
- advised Biancamano S.p.A., a company listed on the Milan stock exchange and the leading private player in the waste management business in Italy, on the acquisition of the waste management business of Manutencoop Servizi Ambientali.
- advised Kinexia S.p.A., a company listed on the Milan stock exchange, on the acquisition of a 85.5 per cent stake of SEI S.p.A., a company listed on MAC - Mercato Alternativo dei Capitali.
- advised BMW on setting up an Italian financial services company, as well as on inter-company merger and regulatory issues.
- advised Carlsberg Italia S.p.A. on the corporate restructuring of its business in Italy and on disposals of certain of Italian business units and assets.
Rankings and recognitions
Memberships and activities
Paolo is a regular participant as speaker at domestic and international conferences and is author of numerous articles on legal topics.
Celebration of our move to new premises in Rome.
Il crowdfunding, letteralmente “finanziamento dalla folla”, è un processo di finanziamento collettivo proveniente dal basso, tramite cui più soggetti contribuiscono .
AIM Italia/Mercato Alternativo del Capitale (AIM Italia/MAC) è un sistema multilaterale di negoziazione (Multilateral Trading Facility o MTF) dedicato primariamente .
Global legal practice Norton Rose Fulbright has assisted Cavaliere Brands (Italia) S.r.l., a company advised by Emerisque Brands UK Limited, on the acquisition of....
Norton Rose Fulbright ha assistito Emerisque Brands, fondo di investimento orientato allo sviluppo e alla crescita, nell’accordo firmato l'altro ieri a Roma presso i.