Annette van Beers
Annette van Beers is an employment lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. She focuses on all aspects of employment law, including works councils issues, data protection and the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious work.
Prior to joining the employment team, Annette was a member of the corporate team. Annette has been involved in a wide range of both international and domestic corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and commercial contracts.
Annette has seven years experience. Annette holds a Civil Law master’s degree as well as a Masters of Science degree in Marketing from the Radboud University Nijmegen. She further holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies from the University of Tilburg. Annette cum laude finished a post academic extension course on employment law.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Is final discharge really final? - International Law Office (December 2013)
- Enforcing the Posting Directive - International Law Office (August 2013)
- Tijdschrift voor Recht en Arbeid - Handhaving detacheringsrichtlijn: hoe te ontkomen aan ketenaansprakelijkheid? (July 2013)
- Heineken loses case against FNV: potential impact on current and future M&A deals (April 2013)
- Draft bill on financial-economic crime (June 2012)
Memberships and activities
- Dutch Bar Association
- Amsterdam Bar Association
- VJAA (Vereniging Jonge Arbeidsrecht Advocaten)
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Nederland (VAAN))
Eind december 2015 heeft DNB aangekondigd het DNB Meldpunt Misstanden te openen. Ook is ondertussen het pre-advies over de Wet Huis voor klokkenluiders verschenen....
15 maart 2016 | Amsterdam
Countries across Europe have differing requirements relating to the validity of non-competition agreements between employers and employees following the termination of an employment contract. We provide a brief comparative analysis of the requirements in Italy, Germany, France, Poland, the Netherlands and the UK..
August 25, 2017
Dutch senate passes Act House for whistleblowers....
March 02, 2016