Joanna Braciszewska - Szarapa
Joanna Braciszewska-Szarapa is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw. She focuses on secured lending and on financial markets and advising on banking law in banking and finance transactions. She has been involved in a number of receivables portfolio disposals and securitisations of loans for major banks.
Prior to joining the firm in 2006, Joanna participated in training programmes at the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission and the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law);
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Finance and Banking);
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Economics);
- One semester studying EU law at Roskilde University in Denmark;
- In 2013 she became a member of the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2013
Global law firm, Norton Rose Fulbright has advised a consortium of banks (Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A., Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., mBank S.A. and ING Bank Śląski S.A.) on a complex transaction involving the grant of EUR 160m and PLN 380m in financing to Polish, Romanian and German companies from Cersanit Group and a PLN 100m corporate bond issue placed on the Polish market..
September 06, 2017
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised a consortium of banks on a PLN 629 million loan facility to be made available to Polish transport company, Przewozy Regionalne sp. z o.o..
December 20, 2016