Stephen Myers joined the Dallas office in 2011. As an associate, his practice focuses on litigation matters.
2011 - J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
2008 - B.A., honors, Government, The University of Texas at Austin
While in law school, Stephen won the award for the "Best First Year Brief," was a member of The Review of Litigation and interned for Texas Supreme Court Justice Nathan Hecht. As an undergrad, he interned at the White House, was elected Phi Beta Kappa and was a member of the UT Friar Society. Stephen was admitted to practice law in Texas in 2011 and is admitted to practice in all state courts in Texas, as well as the Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Federal District Courts of Texas.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Board Member, Junior Achievement Young Professionals Board
- Board Member, Archer Fellowship Alumni Association
- "Effective Communication In Today's Legal Market," University of Texas at Austin School of Law Professional Development Institute, February 5, 2015
- "The Importance of Early Participation in the Democratic Process," City of Texas City, Youth in Government, December 7, 2011
- "Presidential Politics and the Importance of the Vote," American Association of Retired Persons, October 4, 2012
- Founding Member, Young Texans for Excellence in Higher Education, Texas Coalition for Excellence in Higher Education
- Junior Achievement of Dallas, Inc., Volunteer Teacher
Stephen enjoys traveling, playing drums, soccer and college football.