Margaret (Greta) Rudolph joined the Minneapolis office in 2012. She has represented clients in Minnesota state courts and federal courts across the country. Her litigation experience includes contract claims, product liability actions, and lending disputes. She also has significant experience in counseling employers and defending employment law disputes.
JD, University of Minnesota Law School, 2012
BA, Classical Civilization and Greek, University of Minnesota, 2007
While in law school, Margaret was a Managing Editor of the Minnesota Law Review and a Student Editor of the Constitutional Commentary. She is admitted to practice law in Minnesota.
- Defended various discrimination claims, including in a recent Seventh Circuit ruling affirming dismissal due to plaintiff's discovery abuses
- Defended class actions, including wage and hour claims, ERISA, and product liability claims
- Defended medical device manufacturer in large international mass tort
- Obtained favorable settlement for a mortgage lender in a mechanic's lien dispute
Rankings and recognitions
- Minnesota Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Co Author, "Mandatory paid sick leave for federal contractors", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, September 18, 2015
- Co Author, "NLRB passes on football players’ employee status", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, August 18, 2015
- Co Author, "High Court rules on accommodating headscarf", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, June 3, 2015
- Co Author, "Changes to Minnesota foreclosure laws", August 21, 2013
On December 6, 2017, a bill was introduced in the U.S. Congress proposing an act entitled the “Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Harassment Act” (EFASHA)..
December 14, 2017
Executives, consultants and observers agree – the talent market is undergoing a profound transformation, and expectations are shifting on both sides of the employment equation..
July 07, 2017
The lists will be published in Super Lawyers Magazine, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business..
July 26, 2018
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) on a joint venture with Daimler AG (Daimler) combining their global mobility services. The transaction was led by partners Frank Henkel and Dr Katrin Stiess. .
April 19, 2018