“Norton Rose Fulbright is well regarded for its work in cross-border transactions.” Legal 500, 2015
Our real property and construction lawyers in Warsaw advise developers, regional property funds, institutional and private equity investors, title insurers, landlords and financial institutions on all aspects of their real estate business and transactions in Poland.
As part of our global construction group, we work with lawyers around the world to provide integrated advice on complex cross-border transactions throughout Europe and beyond.
Areas of work
- Construction and engineering
- Debt capital markets
- Environment, safety and planning
- PFI and PPP
- Projects, corporate and banking
- Property litigation
- Real estate finance
- Tenants and occupiers
- We are advising Lear Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive seating systems and electrical power management systems, on the negotiations of construction contracts for the extension of its production and office facilities in Tychy, Poland. (ongoing)
- We are advising Yara International, a global firm specialising in agricultural products and environmental protection agents, on a port lease and services agreement. (May, 2016)
- We advised Bopp & Ruether, a developer and manufacturer of shut off valves, safety valves and control valves for the process industry, conventional power stations, the nuclear industry and other applications, on contract negotiations for the construction of 910 MWe power plant in Jaworzno. (December, 2015)