Our team of more than 1,000 global financial institutions lawyers provide a full business law service to many of the world’s leading banks, asset managers, financial investors and insurance companies, both domestically and internationally.
“Well-respected practice group with strong transactional expertise covering a spectrum of areas such as real estate finance, asset finance, project finance and corporate lending.” - Chambers Europe, 2018
From more than 50 offices in the world’s key business centers and the fastest growing markets, our lawyers are perfectly positioned to help clients realize their financial objectives and optimize opportunities presented by today’s market. We are able to draw upon our depth of experience across the financial services sector, providing tailored legal advice on high-level and complex assignments.
We are equally skilled at helping clients navigate the challenges resulting from disruptive technology and regulatory change, with extensive knowledge of digital risk, cryptocurrencies, distributed ledgers and smart contracts. We also offer clients a global cyber-crisis response team, with experience representing some of the world’s largest banks in regulatory investigations.
Our areas of work include
- Asset and wealth management
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Financial investors
- Financial services and regulation
- Regulation and investigations
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, Poland: Banking & Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Europe, Europe-wide: Banking & Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Poland: Banking & Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 EMEA, Poland: Banking & Finance, The Legal 500, 2018