Our insurance team in Warsaw offers comprehensive legal and tax support to companies from the insurance and reinsurance sectors. We have experience in advising both local and global insurers on various aspects, including transactional support, risk management or regulatory issues.
Globally, we have experience in the insurance sector and advise clients on many multi-jurisdictional projects covering various aspects of law.
Areas of work
- Insurance broking and distribution of products
- Insurance disputes
- Insurance-related capital markets products (insurance-linked securities)
- National and cross-border tax insurance
- Product development and insurance regulatory (incl. “U” Recommendation)
- Reorganisation of insurance and reinsurance groups/M&As
- Advising AIG on a due diligence review related to the underwriting of representations and warranties insurance coverage under several M&A transactions. (last transaction: June, 2016)
- Advising Chubb (former ACE) on several regulatory issues related to distribution models. (last project: July, 2016)
- Advising Domestic & General on several regulatory issues related to distribution models. (last project: June, 2016)
- Advising QBE on regulatory issues relating to distribution of insurance products through Mercedes sales network. (March, 2015)