Infrastructure, mining and commodities
In Warsaw, our lawyers provide a full business law service to domestic and global clients operating in the infrastructure, mining and commodities sectors.
Our global infrastructure, mining and commodities group covers multiple markets, sectors and region, and advises on some of the world’s significant projects and transactions spanning developed and emerging jurisdictions.
Areas of work
- Construction and engineering, including construction procurement
- Dispute resolution, including disputes and arbitrations
- Health and safety
- International arbitration
- Project finance
- We are advising Keppel Seghers in a public tender for EPC and other contractual issues, as well as in tender appeal proceedings and regulatory requirements regarding construction, operation and maintenance of waste-to-energy facility in Białystok. (2016)
- We are acting for Rathdowney Resources and its associated company Hunter Dickinson Inc on prospecting, exploration and exploitation of zinc and lead ores. (2016)
- We advised a high-tech global engineering company on regulatory issues for procurement and contracting in the mining industry. (May, 2016)
- We assisted Yara International, a global firm specialising in agricultural products and environmental protection agents, on a port lease and services agreement which included infrastructure interconnection requirements. (May, 2016)
- We advised Polskie Inwestycje Rozwojowe, a Polish state-owned investment vehicle, on the execution of an investment agreement with EDF Polska for the financing of a new gas-fired CHP plant in Toruń, with an approximate project value of PLN 550m. (October, 2015)