Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
White Square Office Center
Butyrsky Val str.10, Bldg.A.
Moscow 125047, Russian Federation
Our Moscow team provides a full business law service across a number of practice areas, including construction; corporate, M&A and securities; banking and finance; dispute resolution and litigation; real estate; and risk advisory.
We have advised clients on doing business in Russia since the early 1970s. We have more than 30 lawyers in Moscow, advising on a range of projects and transactions particularly in the oil and gas, metals and mining and real estate and construction sectors. We are also strong in financial institutions, transport, technology, and life sciences and healthcare.
Our client base includes international and Russian corporates, financial institutions, investment funds and multinational funding agencies.
Our multi-lingual Moscow-based lawyers are qualified in Russia, the UK and Australia and regularly advise on transactions in Asia, Latin America and across central, eastern and western Europe.
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency (updated from restructuring and insolvency)
- Business ethics and anti-corruption
- Capital markets
- Climate change and carbon finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor (we need to change the spelling to make it American English)
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Intellectual property
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Projects and project finance (updated from project finance)
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and innovation