Norton Rose Fulbright advises on the full range of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and securities matters. We are strategically positioned in the world’s leading business and financial markets, enabling us to handle and fully coordinate highly complex domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
“Broad practice with experience across various industry sectors, including energy, life sciences and transport. Extensive global network enables the group to adeptly handle multi-jurisdictional matters for international clients.” Chambers and Partners UK, 2016
Our clients range from the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions to middle market and emerging companies, in a broad range of industries including our key industry sectors: energy; financial institutions; infrastructure, mining and commodities; technology and innovation; transport; and life sciences and healthcare.
As part of our global corporate, M&A and securities practice, we have extensive international coverage across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Our areas of work include
- asset management
- corporate advisory and governance
- equity capital markets
- investment funds
- mergers and acquisitions
- private equity
- US corporate finance.
Our recent work
- Advising Orange SA on the sale of EE Limited, the UK mobile telephone operator currently jointly owned by Orange and Deutsche Telekom, to BT Group plc for £12.5 billion.
- Advised J.P. Morgan Cazenove on the placing of £92.9 million of shares in John Laing Infrastructure Fund Limited.
- Advising Sacturino Limited on its successful hostile $9 billion cash offer for Polyus Gold International, the largest hostile bid on the London market last year.
- Advised Domino’s Pizza Group plc (DPG) on the establishment of a strategic joint venture with Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPE) in Germany.
- Advising Monterey Capital II S.a.r.l, a Terra Firma group company, on its £555 million recommended cash acquisition of Infinis Energy plc.
- Advising Credit Suisse, TD Securities Inc., Barclays Bank PLC and Investec Bank plc on IRES REIT’s €215 million firm placing and placing and open offer of ordinary shares to qualifying shareholders and other investors. We previously advised Investec Bank plc and TD Securities Inc. as joint bookrunners in relation to the €200 million initial public offering of IRES REIT.
- Advising Deliveroo on four successful funding rounds led by Index Ventures, Accel, Greenoaks Capital and Digital Sky Technologies.
- Advising Harbour Advisors Cayman Limited on the establishment of a Harbour Fund III, a private fund structured as a Cayman limited partnership which invests, through the provision of funding, primarily in litigation, tribunal, arbitration and dispute resolution claims.
- Advising leading UK hybrid online estate agency Purplebricks on its £240 million AIM lPO.
- Advising a consortium of international financial investors in relation to the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Fawry, the leading electronic bill and payment platform in Egypt, for approximately US$ 100 million.