“Well-regarded ECM practice containing a full-service UK and US law capability and frequently advising investment banks and issuers on IPOs and secondary offerings.” Chambers and Partners, 2015
Our London US corporate finance team has an established track record in a wide range of corporate finance transactions, and handles a range of high-profile and complex US corporate financings as well as M&A transactions. Drawing upon the strength of our corporate finance teams throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East, we also advise on US regulatory compliance matters and ongoing SEC reporting requirements alongside any local regulation or obligations.
Our areas of work include
- American and global depositary receipt programmes
- initial public offerings, secondary offerings and follow-on offerings
- investment funds
- investment grade and high-yield debt offerings
- liability management transactions
- joint ventures
- private placements
- Rule 144/A Regulation S offerings
- SEC-registered public offerings
- tender and exchange offers
- trade sales.
Our recent work
- Advised Akbank T.A.S. on two Rule 144A bond offerings, raising US$1 billion.
- Advised Credit Suisse, TD Securities Inc., Barclays Bank PLC and Investec Bank plc as joint bookrunners and sponsors on IRES REIT’s €215 million firm placing and placing and open offer. The offering was extended to qualified institutional buyers in the United States.
- Advised Anglo Pacific Group Plc on its firm placing and placing and open offer to raise proceeds of approximately US$60 million. The offering was extended to qualified institutional buyers in the United States.
- Advised Jefferies on a follow-on equity offering by Euronext Paris listed ADOCIA S.A. The institutional offering was extended into the United States to qualified institutional buyers as defined in Rule 144A.
- Advised JP Morgan Cazenove on the £90 million placing and open offer of JZ Capital Partners, the London listed private equity-driven fund. The offering was sold internationally, including to qualified institutional buyers in the United States
- Advised Starwood European Real Estate Finance Limited in relation to a fund raising programme. The offering was extended to investors in the United States.
- Advised long-standing client Trinity Mirror plc on a cash box placing in connection with its Class 1 Acquisition of Local World Holdings Limited. The offering was extended to qualified institutional buyers in the United States.