“Excellent service in terms of their quick turnaround of work, their innovative approach to fee structures, and their very informative and helpful advice.
Chambers UK, 2015
Our London construction and engineering team acts on behalf of leading institutional investors, project companies and sponsors, developers, occupiers, contractors and sub-contractors, financiers, consultants and suppliers, providing cutting-edge construction law advice to the UK market. We also provide extensive dispute resolution advice on a number of construction and engineering conflicts.
Our team of construction lawyers handles construction projects from start to finish and provides a truly comprehensive service to every client. Assisting in transactional, legislative and litigious matters, we provide the full range of legal services required by those running both large and small-scale developments.
Our areas of work include
- drafting and negotiating construction provisions within:
- sale and purchase agreements
- agreements for leases
- development agreements
- funding agreements.
- advising on construction procurement issues
- conducting risk based due diligence reviews
- drafting and negotiating construction documents with supply chain members including:
- building contracts for a wide variety of building projects
- professional consultant appointments and novation agreements
- security documents - bonds and guarantees
- third party documents - collateral warranties and/or third part rights schedules
- service agreements and operation and maintenance agreements.
- handling and providing advice in relation to any disputes on building projects which may arise.