Water transport remains an integral part of the transportation industry, and our lawyers are market leaders in local and international port development, including port and termination privatizations, port construction and maintenance and the associated regulatory issues.
Our combined experience in transportation and infrastructure places our lawyers in an ideal position to give clients practice legal and market advice on port projects and port operations, providing true know-how in the sector.
Our clients include governments, port authorities, port and terminal operators, project managers, developers and lenders, and we have advised on a number of landmark port infrastructure projects throughout the world.
Our areas of work include
- Customs, duties and taxes
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Infrastructure port projects
- Port concession agreements
- Port expansion projects
- Port regulations and licensing
- Port services agreements and facility sharing arrangements
- Projects and project finance
- Terminal tenure, leases and licenses
- Terminal trading conditions and regulations
Awards and accolades
- Transport finance law firm of the year, Global Transport Finance Awards, Global Transport Finance, 2016
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Shipping: Finance (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Shipping: Litigation, Chambers & Partners, 2017