Our government contracts lawyers have vast experience representing contractors, municipalities and other governmental entities, as well as defending qui tam suits brought by whistleblowers under the False Claims Act.
We represent contractors in terminations for default and/or convenience and work closely with our construction, energy and healthcare teams on related matters. In addition, we represent municipalities in connection with the award and administration of public contracts.
Our areas of work include
- Audits and investigations
- Bid protests
- Suspension and debarment proceedings
- Compliance with Executive Order 11246 and other socio-economic programs
- Contract review, transferal, and novation in mergers and acquisitions
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program (OFCCP)
- Pricing disputes
Awards and accolades
- Best Law Firms, national rankings for international arbitration – commercial and international arbitration – governmental, US News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 2016
- Corporate Board Member, America’s Best Corporate Law Firms, one of the top 25 corporate law firms in the US, Corporate Board Member, 2016