People who know the industry
Norton Rose Fulbright handles a broad spectrum of legal matters for the chemical industry, both domestically and internationally as evidenced by our ranking as among the 10 best environmental practices in the country, in a survey by International Corporate Law. Norton Rose Fulbright demonstrates its strong chemical industry experience through its work for more than 300 chemical and plastics companies.
With locations around the world and a multi-lingual staff fluent in languages ranging from Urdu to German to Mandarin, Norton Rose Fulbright is positioned geographically and culturally to work internationally.
Our work includes International Trade Commission enforcement and defense proceedings and US trademark work for European companies.
To meet the needs of companies that manufacture, distribute or use chemicals worldwide, we have assembled a strong team of lawyers in key disciplines with degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, computer science, medicine and other technical areas. There are more than 20 PhDs on staff.
Awards and accolades
- Best Law Firms, Tier 1 national rankings for energy law, natural resources law and oil & gas law, US News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Legal 500 US, Nationwide Energy: Transactions: Oil and Gas, The Legal 500, 2017
- Legal 500 US, Nationwide Energy: Transactions: Conventional Power*, The Legal 500, 2017 (*The Legal 500 ranked Chadbourne & Parke in this category prior to its combination with Norton Rose Fulbright)