The Norton Rose Fulbright power team assists clients with legal issues surrounding the development, financing and operation of power projects and the disputes that arise from these projects.
Chambers Global 2015 recently recognized us, along with several of our power partners, as one of the leading power projects law firms in the US.
The Norton Rose Fulbright power team handles:
- capital markets
- dispute resolution and litigation
- fuel supply and transportation
- government incentives
- land use
- project finance
- mergers and acquisitions
- O & M
- project development and structuring
- public finance
- regulatory enforcement, compliance and permitting
Wide-ranging power project experience
With offices strategically placed in all major energy sectors, we have managed power projects around the globe.
The Norton Rose Fulbright power team is experienced in conventional power projects, alternative power projects, and transmission projects around the world.
The power team's client base includes:
- engineering and construction companies
- industrial consumers
- investor-owned utilities
- municipal utilities
- non-regulated power generators
- power traders
- private equity funds
- statutory electricity providers