Norton Rose Fulbright believes that thorough communication and timeliness are key to helping you navigate your family’s legal needs.
We are one of the only major international legal services with a team dedicated specifically to family law. We have handled thousands of family law matters so that whenever changes in your family require legal counsel, we're able to provide you with the best advice.
This includes representation in:
- Divorce suits, including child custody matters
- Child support and visitation enforcement/modifications
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements and enforcement
- Custody issues related to international conventions
- Division of the marital estate
- Post-divorce partition of undivided property
- Paternity suits
- Asset protection plans
We also advise hospitals regarding their obligation to release medical records relating to child support, divorce matters and other family issues.
Tools for your family
It's extremely important to have all your assets and liabilities in order, especially in times of divorce. We have compiled “Know What You Own and What You Owe,” a checklist to help you assess and gather your significant financial information.
We also invite you to explore our “Ten Ways to Help Your Child During a Divorce,” which contains useful parenting tools to help your kids cope with the difficulties of parental separation and divorce.