The successful implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects requires legal advisors who understand the dynamics of the industry, the interests of the various participants and the many economic, political, social, and legal variables that may arise. Infrastructure is one of the key strengths of Norton Rose Fulbright and we have been, and are, at the heart of the largest and most complex infrastructure transactions worldwide. We have succeeded because we have the right people, knowledge and experience.
Norton Rose Fulbright has the experience to guide our clients through the complexities involved in the structuring, negotiating, and documenting all facets of an infrastructure project, including development and construction, finance, acquisition, disputes and operation and management. Our global infrastructure team combines the disciplines required to take a major infrastructure project from inception to completion and thereafter.
Our clients represent an international cross-section of sponsors, developers, government bodies, contractors, and banks and other financial institutions. They rely on us for our breadth and depth of experience and our innovative thinking. Our cross-discipline team is well versed in respect of current market standards and offers detailed commercial and strategic advice, in addition to comprehensive legal solutions, on some of the most innovative and significant infrastructure projects ranging from toll roads, railways, and airports to hospitals, courthouses, educational, recreational and correctional facilities, water and wastewater facilities, and municipal utilities.
Awards and accolades
- Best Law Firms, national ranking for project finance law, US News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects: Oil & Gas, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects: LNG, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects: PPP, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy*, Chambers & Partners, 2017 (*Chambers & Partners ranked Chadbourne & Parke in this category prior to its combination with Norton Rose Fulbright)
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, Latin America-wide: Projects, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, Global-wide, Projects & Energy, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers Global, Global-wide, Projects & Energy: Power, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- IFLR 1000, leading North American law firm for infrastructure and project finance, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2018
- International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards, silver award for project finance, infrastructure and energy, Leaders League, 2017
- Legal 500 Latin America, International Firms: Projects & Energy, The Legal 500, 2017
- Legal 500 US, Nationwide: Project Finance, The Legal 500, 2017
- Legal 500 US Awards, Team of the Year: Project Finance, The Legal 500, 2014, 2015