Our preeminent global projects team has extensive experience in project finance structures around the world, representing lenders, sponsors, developers, institutional investors, contractors and operators in major domestic and cross-border financings.
"Able to call on a global network of offices to assist on multijurisdictional deals." Chambers USA, 2018
Our lawyers take an innovative approach to debt and equity financing, enabling us to provide commercial and practical solutions to manage risk and ensure that projects reach a timely and cost-effective financial close. We offer clients a comprehensive understanding of the issues impacting the project finance sector and deliver sound legal advice on all aspects of a transaction.
Our experience spans regional, national and cross-border financings throughout the world, with particular experience across key industry sectors including financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Our global team has recently been strengthened by our June 2017 combination with Chadbourne & Parke, which has a strong reputation of excellence in the global project finance sector and is one of the largest project finance practices in the world.
Our areas of work include
- Agency finance
- Asset finance, including equipment financing
- Debt financing
- Energy projects, including LNG, oil and gas, renewables and power and transmission
- Infrastructure financing
- Political risk insurance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Structured financing
- Tax equity
- Telecom financing
- Workouts and restructurings
Awards and accolades
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: LNG (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: Oil & Gas, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: Power, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: PPP, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 US, Finance: Project Finance (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2017