Probate and fiduciary litigation
Norton Rose Fulbright's Probate and Fiduciary Team is known for its ability to resolve major family-wealth issues, both inside and outside the courtroom.
Norton Rose Fulbright's Trust and Estates Team frequently teams with the firm's world-renowned litigators and arbitors to negotiate the probate and family court systems throughout the country.
Frequently working with families and individuals in the United States and abroad, we have the international experience to handle complicated wealth management issues, tax complications, inheritance matters, assignments and contested matters.
Norton Rose Fulbright's Probate, Wills and Fiduciary team represents a wide range of clients in trust and estates and guardianship disputes and we have the ability to represent all sides of a matter.
- Beneficiaries: individuals, businesses, universities, foundations and large charities
- Trustees: corporate and individual trustee matters
- Executors and guardians: in will contests, heirship determinations, guardianship contests, cy-pres cases, tortious interference with inheritance rights cases, breach of fiduciary duty cases, creditor claims, accountings and trustee removals.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified us as one of the top 25 corporate legal practices in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified the firm among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)
- We received the first-ever Client Choice Award from the International Law Office, the official online media partner of the International Bar Association (IBA) and an international media partner to the Association of Corporate Counsel. Based on survey responses received from more than 1,000 corporate counsel, the firm was named as the top legal practice for client service in the United States.