Vincent Dunn's practice concentrates on representing domestic and international clients in connection with banking, finance, leasing and related transactions in numerous sectors. Mr. Dunn has extensive experience representing both lenders and borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured lending transactions, including project finance, leasing, asset-based lending, acquisition financing, working capital facilities and structured finance. Mr. Dunn is also actively involved with debt workouts and restructurings and has experience with debtor-in-possession financing arrangements.
1989 - JD, Head Note and Comment Editor, Buffalo Law Review, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
1986 - BS, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- Represented Allete Clean Energy in the private placement of secured notes for its 100 MW wind farm project in Pennsylvania.
- Represented Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation in a back leverage financing for a 27 MW solar project in California.
- Represented Meritor, Inc. and its domestic and international subsidiaries in connection with arranging more than US$1 billion of secured revolving and term loan credit facilities.
- Represented Citibank, N.A., as Administrative Agent, in connection with a US$485 million syndicated senior secured revolving credit facility for Solar Capital, Ltd.
- Represented Deutsche Bank, Sociedad Anónima Española, as Initial Purchaser and Administrative Agent in connection with an US$80 million Receivable Purchase Facility relating to four hospital construction financings in Panamá.
- Represented Sovereign Bank and Banco Santander in connection with a US$300 million single investor tax lease financing for a 102.5 MW wind farm project in California.
- Represented Regions Bank in connection with a US$200 million single investor master tax lease financing for a portfolio of solar projects in the U.S.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a $110 million mortgage financing for its headquarters' building in Connecticut.
- Represented a restaurant development company in several financings for the construction and development of several restaurants in New York and Washington, D.C.
- Represented a syndicate of lenders in providing US$500 million in lease financing for the construction of an electric generating facility.
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with raising US$750 million in a warehouse financing structure for a portion of its loan portfolio.
- Represented Citibank, N.A. and a syndicate of lenders in connection with restructuring more than US$1 billion in secured loans extended to marine terminal operators.
- Represented a bank group in connection with restructuring more than US$700 million in loans for a manufacturing company and its domestic and foreign subsidiaries, which included providing DIP financing and a debt-for-equity exchange.
- Represented a bank group in connection with a US$270 million debt-for-equity exchange for an operator of marine terminals.
- New York State Bar License
Rankings and recognitions
- "When Investors Become Part Of The Borrowing Base," Law360, March 13, 2012
- "Capital Loans to Private Equity Funds: When Investors Become Part of the Borrowing Base," Corporate Practice NewsWire, January 2012