Quality. Unity. Integrity.
Norton Rose Fulbright has one global set of values or business principles, which guide behaviour and help to ensure that the business operates to the highest standards. Our business principles are based around quality, unity and integrity and apply to all our activities and staff world-wide. They describe our culture and personality both internally and externally, the way we work and what we stand for:
- Clients come first. We work on the basis that if we help our clients to be successful, we will be successful.
- Our focus is on providing consistently high quality legal services to clients across the business.
- We are industry experts. We understand our clients’ businesses, industries and markets. Our strong industry focus helps us to forge our market reputation and distinguishes us from our peers.
- We have a commercial and pragmatic approach to advising clients on their business dealings.
- We develop innovative solutions for our clients’ legal and business issues.
- We seek to recruit only the best people and we aim to develop them to perform to the highest level.
- We operate in a team culture, collaborating and sharing information and knowledge across disciplines and markets to achieve the best results for our clients.
- We have a united, global perspective, servicing industries and clients, on a global basis.
- We value our culture and work hard to preserve it.
- We value our people – they are our most important asset – and we promote a culture of respect for the individual.
- We expect to deliver work that meets the highest professional, ethical and business standards.
- We build long term relationships with our clients and colleagues by being trustworthy, open and fair.