WebinarGlobal | 12. Januar 2022
Regulation of artificial intelligence is on the way in many regions across the globe. The EU Commission has proposed an AI regulation that would apply to financial institutions, and governments elsewhere are considering their own regulatory responses.
The key question is, what do financial institutions need to do to comply with existing regulation and guidance already relevant to AI and proposed new regulations?
In this webinar, speakers from our legal, computer science, compliance, risk consulting and regulatory teams will discuss:
- AI regulation across the globe
- The EU AI Regulation: key takeaways for financial institutions
- Global AI hot topics in financial services regulation
- How to operationalise AI governance and risk management
- Data and ethics considerations
- Contractual and IT/licensing supply chain implications
- What banks and financial institutions should be doing right now.