Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- International arbitration
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
Candice is a litigation lawyer based in Johannesburg. She is an associate in the commercial litigation team focussing on corporate litigation, asset recovery and administrative law.
She has a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Law, and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of the Witwatersrand.
She served articles at Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa and was admitted as an attorney in 2018.
BA (Law and Philosophy), University of the Witwatersrand
LLB, University of the Witwatersrand
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa
- Acting for a client in proceedings in the Constitutional Court concerning the interpretation of a settlement agreement which sought to enforce an unlawful tender
- Acting for clients in various review proceedings by organs of state to set aside their own transactions
- Acting for a client in international arbitration proceedings over the loss of a consignment of gold which was found on arrival to have been replaced with scrap metal
- Acting for a client in Equality Court proceedings regarding alleged racial discrimination with respect to interest rates levied
- Acting for a pro bono client in the Supreme Court of Appeal concerning the reinstatement of pension benefits following a presidential pardon
Law Society of South Africa