On-demand webinarAustralia | 1 CPD point
Norton Rose Fulbright is delighted to invite you to our end-of-year construction webinar, where we will explore the top construction cases for 2020 and how they may impact your projects moving forward.
Our presenters will provide key insights into the implications associated with several notable construction cases, including in relation to:
- Drafting dispute resolution clauses and their interpretation
- The process for terminating contracts
- A principal's entitlement to recourse to performance security
- The interaction between performance security and the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW)
- The implications of a structural engineer issuing a “misleading and deceptive” design certificate
- COVID-19 and the courts.