On-demand webinarAustralia | 1 CPD point
For those of you familiar with our regular Franchising Intensive seminars, the online version will provide the same comprehensive and practical guide to current franchising issues.
Throughout the series we will discuss the legal issues franchisors are dealing with as a result of the current health and economic situation and the issues franchisors need to turn their minds to once the immediacy of the initial response to the COVID crisis has been dealt with.
We will start the webinar series with a comprehensive industry update on the current state of the franchise sector, where things are heading and what franchisors need to do to survive, stabilise and thrive.
The next webinars in this series will include:
- leasing and day to day transactions (including FIRB approvals)
- employment law (including managing return to work complexities)
- managing disputes and protecting against class actions
- risk management in a high risk climate
- structuring for the future and navigating insolvency laws