On-demand webinarAustralia | Series | 1 CPD point
Getting the right investors on board, on the right terms, is critical to the success of most scaleups and high growth companies. We examine the various types and sources of investor and fundraising avenues and what to look for when preparing for fundraising.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Fundraising rounds – Family & Friends, Seed Stage, Series A etc.
- Types of investors – HNWs/Angels, Seed Funds/Accelerators, Corporate V C Funds, VC Funds, Strategics
- Preparing for fundraising – Issues to address up-front
- Investment instruments – Ords, Prefs, SAFEs, c-notes (and venture debt)
- Key investment terms – governance, veto rights, founder vesting/leaver arrangements, pro rata rights, liquidity events.